TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF Business Growth USAGE
UPDATED: June 8, 2020
- copy, reproduce, use, or otherwise deal with any content on the Site;
- modify, distribute, or re-post any content on the Site for any purpose; or
- use the content of the Site for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked Websites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Business Growth trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including the images found at the Site, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without Business Growth’s express written consent;
- not to use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing a Business Growth name, trademark, or product name without Business Growth’s express written consent;
- not to deeplink to this Site without Business Growth’s express written consent;
- not to create or use a false identity on this Site, share your account information, or allow any person besides yourself to use your account to access the Site;
- not to collect or store personal data about others;
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access;
- not to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by Business Growth; and
- to be bound by the Product Submission Policies of Business Growth, LLCluding that any product submission you may make to Business Growth will not be held in confidence by Business Growth, and is not proprietary, that Business Growth may use the product submission and any aspect thereof for any purposes in Business Growth’s sole discretion, and that Business Growth owes no duties or obligations with respect to you or the product submission made.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, injuries, ethnically or otherwise objectionable (in our sole discretion);
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a director, officer, employee, shareholder, agent or representative of Business Growth, our affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with Business Growth, our affiliates or any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Postings or other materials transmitted to or through this Website;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation, except in those areas, if any, that are specifically designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Postings or other materials that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of a Forum (or other portion of this Website) are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to use any Forum;
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website; or
- Collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
- an identification of the intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- an identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, their licensee, and agent of either of the foregoing, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and
- that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property interest involved.
- orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or services or their prices as advertised on this Site, including, but not limited to, the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical or other error;
- all prices are displayed in United States Dollars unless expressly indicated otherwise;
- packaging may vary from that shown on the Site;
- any weights, dimensions, and capacities shown on the Site are approximate only; and
- all items are subject to availability and we will inform you as soon as possible if the product(s) or service(s) you have ordered are not available and we may offer alternative product(s) or service(s) of equal or higher quality and value.
Who we are
- Teach kids never to give out personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. This includes their name, address, phone number, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website and other privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is being treated.
How we use or disclose the information we collect
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
What rights you have over your data
Where we send your data
Other Websites; Links
Community Center/Community Chatrooms/Message Boards
Users Based Outside of the USA; Transfer of Personal Information
Changes to This Policy